Here are ten great reasons to have a destination wedding at Casa Kimball:
1. A wedding focused on what is most important. Celebrate one of the biggest days of your life surrounded by people who love you in a beautiful setting.
2. Feel more relaxed on your wedding day. Because you’ll be surrounded by your closest friends and family, your wedding will feel more like a real celebration, than a production.
3. Less stress. With a destination wedding there are less guests and less stress of trying to please a large, diverse group of guests.
4. You can splurge. Splurge on more fun things and experiences. For some that might be more group excursions and activities, fireworks, premium alcohol, or a jazz band…just some of the many possible add-ons to your destination event.
5. A combined vacation and wedding event. Traditional weddings lead up to the big day and then it is over. With a destination wedding you, your friends and your family will enjoy an extended celebration experience and all the Caribbean and Casa Kimball have to offer.
6. A wedding truly about you. A small destination wedding gives you the opportunity to celebrate, have new experiences and create wonderful memories with your loved one.
7. You get to spend time with your guests. How many weddings have made you feel like a stranger fulfilling a social obligation? Small destination weddings aren’t like that. When the guest list is small, the bride and groom can spend intimate time with each of their guests, making them feel appreciated for the journey they made to attend their destination wedding.
8. You and your guests will feel more at home. When the guest list is small, guests will have a better opportunity to mingle and spend quality time with each other. Chances are that many of your guests will already know one another and if they do not, they will have more time to get to know each other.
9. Keep it real. A destination wedding really is about the destination, and Casa Kimball is exceptional. See what our couples have to say.
10. You can have a wedding that people will remember. Because your Casa Kimball destination wedding will be anything but typical – not the kind your guests have been to over and over again – your wedding will not be easily forgotten.